Three dimensional views allow the user to obtain a realistic and rather approximate graphical representation of the objects or elements modelled. To obtain these three dimensional reproductions it's necessary to use one of the CAD applications that are available on the market. A simple alternative is to use myHouse.
myHouse is a computer aided design application that makes it easier to create 2D drafts, of both interior spaces (living room, rooms, kitchens, bathrooms), and exteriors (houses, buildings) and all kinds of objects. At the same time, it provides tools to generate the corresponding 3D representations.
The main features of myHouse are:
- Incorporates different specific modules, for both design and 3D modelling.
- Quick design option, QuickHouse.
- Possibility to use illumination effects and textures.
- Easy-to-design terrain.
- Roof and stairs designer.
- Includes libraries with more than 1,000 objects (trees, bushes, flowers, kitchen and bathroom elements,...).
- Possibility of exporting to Google Earth.
If you're thinking about renovating your home with some small improvements or even starting to build your weekend home from scratch, start designing with myHouse.
myHouse is a complete program to design houses and gardens in three dimensions. Download myHouse to create floor plans of your house and model it in 3D
Requirements and additional information:
The trial period lasts for 30 days, with certain limitations.
Over a year ago
More than a year ago