If you have a computer, the best solution to listen to the radio, is to download an application that is capable of tuning into your favorite stations on the Internet. There are many applications for this purpose, but one of the most complete and attractive is Nexus Radio.
Nexus Radio is a utility that offers us the possibility to listen to or record a radio stream from the same interface, as well as allowing us to perform searches for audio file streams, play our music or add new broadcasts.
This radio tuner includes the following functions:
- Access to hundreds of stations on the Internet.
- List of radio stations sorted by genre (alternative, blues, classic, comedy, contemporary, jazz, folk, pop, punk, etc.).
- Search for music from different sources.
- Playing the streams that have been found.
- "Quick Record" mode to record what we are listening to.
- Creation of favorites list and check the history of downloaded files.
- Support to download and install complements.
- Shortcut to statistics, chats, video,... , through links on the official website.
- Includes an equalizer and a tag editor.
- Possibility to add audio effects: modify the play back speed, echo, reverb,... and play visual effects to the rhythm of the music.
Nexus Radio offers you the chance to listen to and record the radio. Download Nexus Radio for free and tune in to your favorite stations on the Internet
Requirements and additional information:
This application requires an Internet connection. It's necessary to create a free account when the application is launched for the first time.
Over a year ago