In general, the vast majority of websites visited by the users daily compile information for one of the data tracking services available, be it Google Analytics, WebTrends or Woopra, to name the best known. Due to this, if a user wants to maintain full anonymity while browsing, it will be necessary to resort to an application like NoTracks.
How NoTracks works is rather clear and straight forward, because it blocks any attempt to track a user's movements on the network.
- Blocks any attempt to track your movements.
- Compatible with the most important browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Allows you to eliminate the cookies generated during the browsing.
- Blocks search data transmission.
- Avoids adverts from using third party cookies from other sites that have been visited beforehand.
Furthermore, from the interface of NoTracks the user will be able to view in full detail the data about each action which he/she carries out, showing the exact data about the action, the service, the website or the browser used.
Download NoTracks to avoid your movements on the Internet being tracked.