Nova Launcher is possibly the best Android launcher on the market, with millions of users around the world. It already includes plenty of features of functions that have turned it into one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play, with its paid version, Nova Launcher Prime, it goes even further.
What functions does Nova Launcher Prime add?
With the free version of Nova Launcher we could already customize icons, widgets, folders, change the aspect of our home screen or add really cool transitions, but with the premium version of this launcher we can do all this and even more:
- Configure gestures to interact with applications from our home screen.
- View the count of unread messages on our favorite messaging and email applications: WhatsApp, Hangouts, Gmail, etc.
- Create new folders or tabs in the application drawer.
- Hide those applications that we never use.
- Customize different actions on icons and folders.
- Add new and fun scroll effects.
How to install Nova Launcher Prime?
The truth is that to use this advanced version of Nova Launcher we'll have to install the basic application first to make it run. Once we've downloaded and launched Nova Launcher Prime, all the new functions and features we'll be unlocked in the original app