Windows is full of legendary elements: the blue screen of death, the dog that searched for documents or the possibility to play Solitaire. But Paintbrush, also simply known as Paint, is probably one of the most mythical. Well, this app can be considered as the Paintbrush for Windows 10 as it has been developed by Microsoft and readapts the features of the classic drawing program to the peculiarities of the new operating system.
A very easy-to-use drawing program
With dozens of new features, Paint 3D brings creation to another level. And it does so without needing complicated commands or complex functions: it's easy to feel like an artist with its tools that will help you to create extraordinary free-hand drawings. In other words, it recovers the simplicity of yesteryear's software.
An updated version of Paintbrush.
- Carry out 2D drawings and use the inflate tool to give it a 3D aspect.
- Create customized stickers with photos of your dog, friends or family.
- Add all sorts of textures.
- Use realistic tools such as spray cans or oil paint brushes.
- Make the most of the support for touchscreens.