Writing notes on paper is something from the past, that's at least what the guys at Microsoft are thinking, as they've just launched Parchi, an Android application to take quick notes from wherever you are.
Forget about pen and paper.
Features of Parch
Among the most noteworthy features of Parchi we have to point out that it's tremendously lightweight and very complete, so you can throw away that old notebook because it comes along with all the functions you would expect in an application of this kind.
- Take notes from the lock screen.
- Add images and tags to the notes.
- Apply colors to prioritize and distinguish one note from another.
- Possibility to search on the notes.
- Share your texts with other users.