All the tools necessary for the management and administration of a hard drive on Linux are at your reach with Parted Magic. It's a LiveCD with the essential tools to be able to format, create partitions and carry out backups.
Full maintenance of your computer's storage
One of the main features of Parted Magic lies precisely in the fact that it's a LiveCD, which means that it can be run from a CD or pendrive without any sort of installation. It includes tools to manage partitions of any storage unit, edit ISO images, burn optical discs and other utilities to keep any hard drive connected to our computer in perfect conditions.
Comprehensive solution for hard drive management.
Main features of Parted Magic
- Creation and management of disk partitions.
- Clone hard drives or partitions.
- Rescue data lost accidentally and recover Windows passwords.
- Total and secure deletion of disk units.
- Benchmarking of the system's storage units.
- Support for hard drives (SATA, IDE and SCSI) and Flash, USB and SSD memories.
Parted Magic's features, together with its simple interface, make it the ideal set of tools to manage partitions on your computer.