You're perfectly aware that to keep all your user accounts safe it's highly recommendable to not use the same password for all of them. Nevertheless, it may be a problem to remember them all, therefore, you can choose to download an application like PasswordBox. It's a password manager with which you can manage and recover passwords, usernames and personal data whenever you need to.
The most advanced password manager
Make use of different options when it comes to managing passwords:
- Automatically save logins.
- AES-256 encryption.
- SSL security for data protection.
- Block by means of a master password.
- PIN code.
- Safe logins.
- Automatic anti-theft block.
Possibly the most advanced password manager on the market.
But PasswordBox isn't only about managing passwords. It has other interesting functions to be used to protect the privacy of our data:
- Digital wallet: storage and management of confidential information.
- Legacy Locker: allows you grant the control of the accounts to a trustworthy person.
- Synchronization: use the passwords on browsers or services such as Dropbox on any device.
Manage your user accounts by means of passwords in the safest and most functional manner possible with PasswordBox for Android.