Just like any other machine, our PC also needs a maintenance routine. You might not have to grease up any joints or change the oil, but our operating system has sensitive spots that need a checkup now and again as they gradually get worn out.
There are well-known programs of the likes of CCleaner that carry out these tasks and this one here is an alternative that might be worth trying out. It goes by the name of TweakBit PCRepairKit and it's a program with which you can optimize and improve the performance of Windows.
Your PC can work once again like the very first day you bought it.
What are its main features and functions?
Among the main functions that this software is capable of carrying out, we have to point out the following:
- Registry restoration: it's capable of cleaning invalid entries, repairing broken shortcuts or defragging the registry to make it more compact and organized. A registry in decent conditions consumes less memory and increases the execution speed of many application processes.
- Repair of ActiveX errors: ActiveX is used by browsers to be able to use some of our PC's functions. If the code is corrupted, it may lead to errors.
- Real-time maintenance: tool capable of maintaining the computer's functioning and preventing failures and errors, protecting the registry against external accesses and improving the computer's security.
- Diagnosis: get to know which are the problems present on your operating system.
- Schedule analyses: make the most of the time you're not in front of your computer to run automatic analyses, scheduling their frequency or the exact time and date.
This is a trial version with limited functions that you can expand if you purchase the full program and register as a user from the application.