PDF Studio is a PDF document editor that provides the same functions as other pay-to-use applications just like Adobe Acrobat.
- Review and write notes on PDF documents.
- Scan documents to PDF format.
- Fill in and save PDF forms.
- Protect your documents with a password.
- Crop PDF documents and join them. Batch process files.
- Add bookmarks, watermarks, headings and footnotes.
- It can integrate with various document services, like Google Apps or SharePoint.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
The interface used by PDF Studio will be very familiar to the majority of users, thus hardly requiring them to learn anything to use it. At the top they will be able to find the toolbar that contains all the tools that exist to work with a document, whether the zoom, text input, image and attached documents tools, for instance.
From the column on the left you will be able to browse all the pages of a file as well as generating a bookmark structure, while the central panel is logically used to view the document that is being worked on.
Review, take notes and edit PDF documents.
Download PDF Studio, a complete tool to work with PDF files that will satisfy the general user's needs at a price that is a lot lower than that of other products of this same category.