If you want to handle PDF documents, you need to get hold of specialized software like PDFPen. As well as being able to edit PDF files, you'll be able to convert the characters included in an image into a text format. This application recognizes several languages, including English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian, German, Danish...
Welcome to easy PDF editing.
There's no need to resort to Adobe's expensive professional software to work with PDF files. If you want to read them or modify them, but keeping things simple, you'll probably find this program very useful.
What does it offer?
- Edit PDF documents, including the possibility to add/modify texts or images.
- Use color underlining to highlight contents.
- Insert stamps or shapes that you can load from the program's library.
- Include notes.
- Fill in forms.
- Export PDFs in Microsoft Word documents with .doc and .docx extensions.
- Save documents in Evernote.
- Encrypt files with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Convert images to text thanks to optical character recognition (OCR).