Every year, EA Sports and Konami fight an interesting battle to launch the best football game for the ongoing season. And as usual, Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA aren't going to disappoint their loyal fans. The same as happened in 2012, in which PES wants to fight to become the best football simulator at present on any platform, whether PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Android or, in this case, iPhone and iPad.
The version of this football game for iOS mobile devices isn't too different to the edition for other platforms, being able to make the most of the following features adapted to touchscreens:
- Football game for Apple devices.
- Addictive asynchronous and live multiplayer mode over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- New 'super challenge' game mode as well as exhibition mode.
- Improved artificial intelligence of players.
- Enjoy the UEFA Champions League, the Europa League, La Liga, the Premier League, League 1, etc.
- Includes national teams, 24 different sorts of balls and six different weather conditions.
Which one's better? PES 12 or FIFA 2012?
That's the never-ending debate between fans of football games, not only this year, but ever since both games have coexisted. Each one has its advocates and knockers, and it's very hard to make a fan of one game or the other change his opinion.
From a totally objective point of view, FIFA 12 clearly beats Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 in terms of licenses, since Konami's game doesn't have the permits necessary to use the real names of all the teams and players that appear in the game. And it's quite bothering that the Merseyside Derby is played by Merseyside Red and Merseyside Blue instead of Liverpool and Everton.