The users that usually work with MySQL databases on the web can download phpMyAdmin free for Linux, the best administration and management tool for these components.
The best tool for system administrators.
This tool, written in PHP, allows you to create, edit or delete databases, tables, columns, fields, SQL sentences... And all the latter by means of an intuitive, and therefore, easy-to-use interface.
Features of phpMyAdmin for Linux
- Support for most MySQL functions.
- Import data from CSV and SQL files.
- Export information in different formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300, OpenDocument, Word, Excel, LaTeX...
- Administer multiple servers.
- Create complex queries by means of QBE.
- Convert data to any format with preset functions.
- Includes search functions and data filtering.
Download phpMyAdmin free for Linux distributions and handle your MySQL database as if you were an expert.