At Etermax they definitely know how to develop extremely addictive applications based on board games. They're responsible for Aworded or Trivia Crack, for instance, two games that have millions of players glued to their screens thanks to their online multiplayer gaming system.
So, in their search for new hits, they've decided to develop their own version of Pictionary for Android, the board game that's all about drawing concepts that other players have to guess correctly. The latter are proposed on cards that are drawn randomly.
Put your drawing skills to the test and challenge players from all over the world
This game is clearly aimed at making the most of the multiplayer possibilities offered by mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets through their connectivity options. You can download its APK for free, although you'll find in-app purchases, to make the most of the following features:
- Two different game modes: turn-based and fast mode (one versus one in real-time).
- Thousands of concepts regardless of the language chosen.
- Reward chests full of prizes.
- Appealing interface with cartoonish characters.
- Make progress to improve your drawing tools.
The updated version of the classic board game.
How to play?
It's very easy to play this pastime that will keep both children and adults entertained for hours on end. It will depend on the game mode chosen:
- Turn-based: just choose a rival or let the app assign a random opponent. You can also log in via Facebook to have more chances of playing against your friends.
- Fast mode: play time-trial games in pairs.
So, if you were wondering if it was hard to learn how to play, you can see that it isn't... just download the app right now and prove that an image speaks a thousand words.