The Japanese comedian PikoTaro has become an international star over the last few months thanks to his catchy song about an apple, a pineapple, and a pen, the video of which has already been viewed by millions of people on YouTube. Ketchapp, the French studio specialized in casual games that has had dozens of hits with titles of the likes of Jelly Jump or Don't touch the spikes, saw its opportunity and has released a game based on the former.
We're talking about Pineapple Pen in its version for iPhone and iPad. The target of the game is none the other than poking a pen through pineapples and apples as they move around the screen at different speeds, just as the song says. It seems simple and it really is, but it's also tremendously addictive. Its difficulty and the different goals to be reached throughout the game won't let you stop playing once you start.
Hit all the pineapples.
In each game, in which you'll lose after your first mistake, you'll have to hit the fruit every single time to earn coins that you can use to purchase improvements in order to try to beat your own personal record time after time.
- Colorful and entertaining interface.
- Extremely simple controls. Just tap the screen to throw the pen.
- Includes different missions to be able to get hold of more coins.
- Several game modes to be unlocked: classic, spiral, invaders...
- Includes different themes depending on the time of the year: Christmas classic, Halloween...
- The player can unlock different pens and pencils with the coins earned.