Plain Text to Link is an add-on for Firefox capable of converting plain text into web links. By selecting a word or a text fragment from any page, you will be able to transform it into a hyperlink that will take you to the webpage of the same name.
How to use Plain Text to Link
After installing the add-on in the browser, you will be able to select any text with the mouse cursor. By pressing the right button, you will open a menu with all the options available:
- Open the link in a new tab or a new window.
- Send the link to your contacts by email.
- Search for the word by means of Google Groups.
- Carry out translations between different languages thanks to Babelfish.
- Store the text in a TXT file.
Convert simple plain text into useful links, something that was impossible until now, but has become feasible by downloading Plain Text to Link for Mozilla Firefox free of charge.