One of the most successful sagas of mobiles games for Android and iPhone is starred by some really cute undead and the most deadly plants of a garden. We're obviously talking about Plants vs. Zombies, the tower defense strategy game in which the only way to fend off the attack of zombies is placing all sorts of vegetables around the screen armed to their teeth.
Stop the zombie invasion that's threatening your home.
Your goal, like in all mobile tower defense games, is to choose the perfect location for your defenses: peashooters, sunflowers, cherry bombs and fume-shrooms (you'll end up being a botanical expert), to try to stop the advance of the undead that want to get onto your porch to end your resistance. Although these zombies, instead of scary, are quite funny as you'll be able to come across conehead zombies, bucket head zombies, dancing zombies or even zombie yetis.
But how many Plants vs. Zombies are there?
This Plants vs. Zombies Free is the first of the installments of this successful franchise launched in 2009 and that back then was awarded over 30 prizes to the best game of the year for the different platforms it was available on, including Windows PC, macOS, PS3 and PS4. So don't hesitate to download its APK free to your Android smartphone or tablet.
It's the first installment of the saga but obviously not the last because ever since the original game was released by PopCap Games, we've been able to play different sequels, including Plants vs. Zombies 2, Garden Warfare, Garden Warfare 2, Heroes and even a social game for Facebook called Plants vs. Zombies: Adventures. Now we've only got to wait for the third part.
- Tower defense strategy game in which plants will fight against zombies.
- Plant seeds to create 49 types of antizombie plants: peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more.
- Plant sunflowers to capture more sun and make your plants grow faster.
- You'll have to stop the 26 different types of zombies crossing your garden to get to your house.
- Over 50 different levels that will take you to different settings and areas of your property.
- Acquire improvements and boosters with the coins you can earn during the game or purchase through the application.
- Funny mini-games including ZomBotany and Zombiquarium.