Polaroid's trademark cameras are very famous and have certainly contributed to modern culture. Until the advent of digital cameras, having a Polaroid was the closest thing to it, as the camera itself printed out the picture immediately after taking it, allowing you to see the results of your shot straight away. Now you can simulate the appearance of those retro images taken with Polaroid cameras with Poladroid.
Fun and easy Polaroid image creator
Take your digital image collection and give it the cool vibe you would get from old Polaroid cameras. Poladroid can apply some of those distinctive Polaroid features, like slightly distorting tones and applying noise.
- Generates high-resolution images (400 DPI) ready to be printed with the Polaroid style.
- Use images in JPEG format.
- Set the paper type, quality or spots on the image.
- Post your pictures in the application's official gallery or on Flickr.
- Supports "drag and drop" technology.
Shake it like a polaroid picture
Poladroid's interface simulates the appearance of a real camera. To use it, just drop an image on it. Wait a few seconds until the print is "dry". You can also shake the image with your mouse to help it reveal quicker.
Apply the Polaroid style to your pictures easily by downloading Poladroid for free.