We've all gone through the situation of losing important information or documents by mistake. Before freaking out you should know that there are tools that can solve the problem, such as Power Data Recovery, MiniTool's program that offers assistance for the recovery of deleted files in Windows.
How to recover deleted files in three steps
That's how easy it is to use this application. In just three steps it will be able to recover our lost files:
- Choose the best way to recover your files: choose how to get them back depending on how you lost them (a damaged or lost partition, deleted files, etc.), information stored on a DVD or CD or the recovery of multimedia files.
- Choose the unit and scan its contents.
- Preview what you'd like to recover and save it on another device.
From what devices can you recover information and what formats are compatible?
If we Power Data Recovery stands out for something, that's its versatility and for the vast amount of devices supported. Thus, you can recover files from internal and external hard drives, USB pendrives, memory cards, MP3 players, flexible disk units, video cameras, optical discs...
In turn, it also allows you to recover the following formats:
- Documents: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Image: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, SWF, SVG, etc.
- Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, RealAudio, VQF, etc.
- Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.).