Printoxx is the most simple way to create photo collages and print them from the same application, without needing to use layers nor complex operations.
To use this utility it's only necessary to select the images or the text that you want to add and press on any part of the screen. After that, by simply pressing on each object and dragging it with the mouse you'll be able to move it around the canvas until you find the ideal position. Thus, you'll be able to add one element after another until you complete the collage.
The options that Printoxx includes are very basic, but enough to create a collage from a series of photos adding texts and frames.
The functions that it has available are the following:
- View the image contained inside a specific folder.
- Add photos by means of a simple file explorer.
- Add text, with the possibility to choose the size and the style of the fonts, as well as the color of the background.
- Rotate by degrees both the images as well as the text.
- Create frames with different colors and different sizes.
- Print your creations from the application.
With Printoxx you can create collages with your favorite images in a few steps. Download Printoxx for free to create and print collages with your photos
Requirements and additional information:
This application only works on Debian or distributions based on the latter, like 32-bit Ubuntu.
Over a year ago