puddletag is a music file tagger for Linux operating systems. It's an application that is very similar to Mp3tag, a tool for Windows with the same purpose.
How it works is rather innovating, because its interface is similar to that of a spreadsheet from which you will instantly be able to see the tags of your songs and thus easily be able to edit them.
- Simple tag editing.
- Obtain information about your songs tags.
- Rename files using patterns based on their tags.
- Search for tags via Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB or MusicBrainz.
- Import your QuodLibet library.
- Supported formats: ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLC, MPC, APE and Wavpack.
Tag and organize
Whenever you want to organize your music collection, file tags are an essential element. That is why it is convenient for you to try to download puddletag for free. It is very easy to do so with this tool, you will only have to open the folder with the corresponding files and start to edit them, as well as automating the process.