There are multiple programming languages available, but one of the best known without a doubt is BASIC, reaching its maximum splendor during the decade of the 80's, even though it's still in use thanks to programs such as VisualBasic or PureBasic.
Everything you need to program
One of the things that stand out most in PureBasic is the vast amount of commands that it offers, with more than 1,100 available.
Among the most noteworthy features of PureBasic you'll be able to find:
- Support for all the BASIC commands.
- Doesn't require any external DLLs.
- OS API for advanced programmers.
- Support for 2D games via DirectX, SDL,...
- High-quality 3D games using OGRE.
- Dedicated editor.
- Powerful integrated debugger.
Thanks to all these options, PureBasic is an ideal program both for new users as well as advanced users.
Download PureBasic to create your own applications and games.