Wine allows us to launch Windows applications in Linux. To improve our interaction with Wine in Linux, we can use Q4Wine.
An alternative to manage Windows applications in Linux.
Q4Wine is an interface based on Qt4 for Wine, that turns out to be much more user-friendly and easy to use. With this tool we'll be able to manage whatever Windows programs we install on our Linux distribution.
Features of Q4Wine
These are some of the functionalities included in Q4Wine:
- Work with different versions of Wine at the same time.
- Simple control of the processes of that program.
- Guided assistant for the installation of Wine applications.
- Extract icons from files in EXE or DLL format.
- Management of Wine prefixes.
- Support for Winetricks.
Simplify how you work with Wine.
Download Q4Wine for Linux if you need to install Windows applications and you want to do so in a much simpler manner than with Wine.