Accessing your phone's settings to locate a running app can be quite a tedious task: Android's menu doesn't stand out for its usability and we can take quite some time searching for the task we're looking for.
A shortcut to running tasks and applications
However, thanks to QuickShortcutMaker we can get hold a shortcut menu that leads us straight to whatever we need at a given moment. For such purpose, we only need to download the APK to our smartphone or tablet and once the app has been installed we'll have access to a shortcut menu.
Shortcuts to apps installed on your Android and running tasks.
- Filter by tasks/activities, applications and favorites.
- Carry out searches using keywords.
- Choose between an incremental or normal search mode.
- Order the results alphabetically.
- Shows icons on the list to access them easier.
- Search history.
- Swap task icons.
- Launch actions and make sure they do what they should do.
- Check and share app information.
- Create shortcuts from your home screen.
- Access their Google Play page straight away.