Back in 1995, the French company Ubisoft released one of the most successful platform games of that decade. We're talking about Rayman that first appeared on PlayStation and much-missed Sega Saturn and Atari Jaguar, coming out later for PC, Game Boy, and other Nintendo consoles.
The original Rayman for Android and iPhone
This game has obviously been adapted to mobile platforms, being able to download the APK of this first version to your smartphone or tablet. Rayman Classic brings back the classic 2D platform video game starring the legendary hero without arms or legs but with feet and hands.
An Android platformer that can't be missing on your smartphone.
The game, that comes out after installments 2 and 3, Raving Rabbids, Origins or Legends, takes us back to the environment we already saw in 1995, offering us exactly the same functions of back then to defeat the evil Mr. Dark.
- Explore the original worlds and levels such as The Dream Forest, The Band Lands, The Blue Mountains or The Candy Castle.
- Run, jump, dodge and make your way in this world of fantasy.
- Unleash special powers.
- Release the Electoons to complete the levels.
- Defeat all the final bosses.
- Play different game modes such as Hardcore or Casual.
It's a recreation of the legendary arcade game that has even taken care of preserving the typical pixel-art graphics of more than twenty years ago. Who said anything about remastering?