Reason has become one of the most important software tools to create music, because it integrates in a single pack everything that is necessary to create, mix and master any song that you compose.
The program has a very well designed and cared interface, that stands out due to the color of each module and how simple it is to be able to differentiate the active elements and the MIDI editing windows.
The modules that the program is made up by are:
- Subtractor, Mälstrom and Thor: Three virtual synthesizers with various properties, that cover from the emulation of Moog machines, to the creation of 8-bit sounds.
- Redrum: A rhythm box with 10 cells for samples. It has several controls per channel to edit the tone or the length of each sample.
- NN-19, NN-XT and Dr. REX: Emulates several functions of a hardware sampler, from the indifferent sampling of phrases, to the playback of cut sounds.
- Rack of effects: Made up by reverbs, delays, vocoder, filters and equalizers.
- The MClass Mastering Suite: Collection of dynamic processors, focused on the final production process.
Furthermore, Reason offers compatibility with ReWire (to be able to communicate with other applications), MIDI controller keyboards and ASIO sound cards.
One of the best and most complete tools to make music with a computer is Reason. You can create and compose your songs once you download Reason on your PC
Requirements and additional information:
This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor. The trial version can be tried out for 20 minutes and has various options disabled.
Over a year ago