Once again, the guys at Adult Swim have managed to put together another delirious and lysergic video game with the third part of Robot Unicorn Attack for iPhone and iPad.
The first version of this game was released in online mode back in 2010 and after RUA 2, here comes its much awaited third part. Robot Unicorn Attack 3 brings us back to a crazy world of unicorns full of tacky plots to offer us a game that goes way beyond jumping over obstacles and killing enemies as if we puked rainbow colors.
A platform game full of unicorns
So once you get used to the colorful settings of this game that's also a hit on Android, you'll soon see that it's really a simple title: a unicorn running around freely and that you can control with just two buttons: one to jump and another for more thrust, allowing you to jump even further or defeat your enemies.
A killing machine covered in glitter and twinkles.
Also known as Robot Unicorn Attack Forever, you'll be able to:
- Jump, run, and destroy anything you come across.
- Create your own team of unicorns at the forge.
- Collect tears to build your city.
- Melt unwanted unicorns to create improvements.
- Take your unicorns to the stables to search for rewards.
- Take part in events and win prizes.