There's a chance that your Smart TV is made by Samsung, mainly because the South Korean guys are one of the largest TV manufacturers in the world and they produce high-quality products (provided that they don't explode). Well, if you've got an Android, although it also works with iPhone, you can mirror your multimedia contents, apps and games to watch them on your TV screen. You only need Samsung Smart View.
Play your smartphone's videos, photos, music or games on your TV
For such purpose, you'll need to download the APK and once installed, just run the application. The only requirement is that both your phone or tablet must share the same WiFi connection with your TV to be able to establish a connection. From that moment onwards, you'll be able to send different contents to your TV, including games, which you'll be able to play on a large screen.
Mirror contents from your Android to your Samsung TV.
If you were wondering about which smart TVs are compatible, you should know that this application doesn't offer support for them all, but only with a series of smart television models made by the Asian giant:
- 2011: LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
- 2012: LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
- 2013: LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
- 2014: H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
- 2015: J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
- 2016: K4300, K5300 and above.
If you haven't got the right model or you're not sharing the same wireless network, you might be shown a message saying that the TV can't be detected.