With the amount of services available in which users can participate, providing their own contents, a tool that makes this participation more accessible is always welcome. With ScribeFire you can write posts for different services without leaving your web browser.
Browse and write posts simultaneously.
ScribeFire Blog Editor is an add-on for Firefox that allows yo to write texts for different web publishing services, while you browse. This add-on, which we can find on the browser's lower bar, enables an associated writing area, after registering on the publishing service we are going to use, on which we will write.
- Area to write on publishing services while we browse in a split screen, new window or new tab.
- Support for WordPress, Myspace, LiveJournal and Tumblr, among others.
- Options to give format to posts.
- Tool to transfer files by FTP for each service that allows you to do so.
- Synchronise settings with the publishing services.
ScribeFire will speed up your written contributions to any publishing website, without having to access the administration area of any service and without leaving your browser.