The creators of Minecraft, Mojang, recently purchased by Microsoft, have switched from building worlds based on blocks to collectible card games.
Absolutely nothing to do with Minecraft.
Scrolls works like the rest of games in this category: a virtual battlefield that faces different fantasy characters and in which both chance and strategy play an important role. Nevertheless, its developers state that it's the best game ever created in its category. But, of course, you'll have to play to find out for yourself.
- Combines elements from board games and cards.
- Build your own library of units, spells and structures.
- Different game modes with which you can earn rewards in gold.
- Up to 350 different animated units.
- Swap cards with other gamers.
- Chat with different players.
So, if you fell in love with this kind of game with Magic, you'd better give it a chance. But you have to know that whoever expects to find similarities with Minecraft can start forgetting about it; it's a totally different game and concept.