How many times have you had to answer the question what app do you use for such thing? or can you recommend me an application for this other thing? If your mates consider you a geek that knows how to get along well with smartphones and tablets, these questions probably arise more than what you'd like them to and you're probably fed up of recommending apps for different tasks and telling your friends how to search for that app that they need so much.
Move applications from one phone to another.
But now, thanks to Share Apps you can send applications straight from one phone to another to save them the pain of having to go to Google Play or search for the corresponding APK on any other dubious site, provided that you've got those tools installed on your own device.
How to share applications by WhatsApp or Bluetooth?
Sending applications from one Android to another is very easy thanks to this application. Furthermore, you can choose between sending to the recipient a link to Google's official store to download the app from there, or extracting the installation file from your own application and transferring the APK. All the latter, by means of any instant messaging application, email service or making use of your device's Bluetooth connectivity (no, you can't use NFC to do so).
To transfer applications between one phone and another, just follow these simple instructions. They're also valid to share applications with an iPhone, but your mates aren't going to be able to do anything with the link or file you send them:
- Step 1: Open the app and access a list of all the installed apps, whether system applications or those you've downloaded, being able to sort them by name, size and installation date.
- Step 2: Access the Sharing Options to choose how to send the selected apps: by means of a Google Play link, and APK or using both methods.
- Step 3: Browse through the list until you find the application you want to share and select it.
- Step 4: Before sharing, you can view the app in Google Play, open it, access its configuration or make a backup, as if it were an application manager.
- Step 5: Finally press the red Share button and choose which system you want to use to transfer the application (WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.).
But apart from sharing applications, this app is very useful to be able to extract and save the APKs of the applications installed on our device, in order to make a backup just in case we want to eventually move them to another smartphone or tablet.