We have to admit that there aren't too many strategy games based on the Japanese medieval world and its samurais. Titles like Skulls of the Shogun remind us how successful it could be to play with armies of warriors from the Land of the Rising Sun. All the latter, on scenarios that are equally attractive and disturbing, that have been designed by hand.
Your objective will be to capture the Shogun's skulls.
The game combines turn-based strategy and action, and in it we'll have to take control of our group of samurais to face up against General Akamoto. The troops move in real time and are controlled on an interface optimized for the game's best performance.
- Turn-based strategy game set in medieval Japan.
- As well as samurais, magic monks also feature in the game.
- 20 different levels that take place on hand-made settings.
- Enjoy the multiplayer mode with up to 4 rivals.
- Soundtrack from well-known samurai movies.
The most legendary Japan is awaiting in Skulls of the Shogun.