You might never have heard about Slack, but once you try it out it's going to become an essential tool on your work computer. It's a communications program focused on teamwork that brings together in a single application the best of all messaging and mail tools.
Welcome to 21st century team communications.
With Slack your working method will become much more efficient and fluid, as you can integrate into the program all the other tools you usually use at work: Trello, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox, Hangouts and so on with a long list of applications.
All the possibilities of Slack on your Linux
- Create channels for different projects, subjects and teams.
- Send direct messages to any contact.
- Use private groups to share information with more than one contact.
- Share files by just dragging and dropping.
- Possibility to integrate Slack into work tools.