Browsing the Internet involves certain risks that can affect our computer if we're not prepared. The web entails dangers such as malware and frauds for which we'll never have enough protection. But installing an antivirus like Sophos Home can help us to improve our protection.
Protection against malware, inappropriate websites and viruses
This antivirus has the peculiarity that it's controlled from a panel that opens in our web browser. It allows us to launch different actions to scan Windows and audit our security level as well as detecting any threat that may be lurking on our system.
A cloud-controlled antivirus.
This antivirus comes along with the following features:
- Protection against malicious applications.
- Web filtering that allows us to limit the access to web pages with dangerous or inappropriate content.
- Support for up to 10 computers.
- Simple settings that allow us to configure the protection of any computer from our browser.
- Real-time antivirus protection.
- Detection of potentially dangerous applications.
- Alerts about all computers from the control panel.
- Addition of other devices by means of links.
- Customized filtering of web contents.
The protection offered by Sophos is one of the most customized we can find, and since it's controlled from the cloud it's constantly updated in terms of security. A stable alternative to other security programs such as AVG, Avira or Norton.