At the end of 2016 one of the most awaited games of the Star Wars saga was released, Rogue One, that ever since then hasn't stopped taking in millions and millions of dollars from the box office and merchandising. Among that merchandising, there's room for mobile games, as proven by this Star Wars: Force Arena, a real-time collectible card-based battle game featuring the most emblematic characters of the series, including the new ones that appeared for the very first time in the latest Lucasfilm movie.
A game that brings together strategy, skill and real-time battles.
It's a game released for both iOS and Android in APK format that's already available to be downloaded from its official stores if you were wondering about its release date. Just like in all games of this nature, you have to collect a series of cards to make your deck grow and be able to unlock up to 80 characters with different skills and powers that will fight for you in online combats. Therefore, the idea is to create the most powerful squadron to fight against other players in 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 battles.
- Collect cards of classic characters of the likes of Han Solo or Chewbacca, or new ones like Galen or Jyn Erso.
- Create the most powerful squadron and defend the rebel cause or the interests of the Empire.
- Increase the power of your characters by means of cards that improve their skills.
- Play solo or in multiplayer mode being part of a guild.
- Fight in real-time battles one vs one or two vs two.
- Earn rewards and manage to unlock new characters and bonuses.