Can you imagine bringing together Darth Vader and Han Solo on the same side of the Force? Now it's possible thanks to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the new role-playing game based on Star Wars in which you have to collect the most popular characters of the saga to build a team of heroes that will face other legendary heroes in turn-based battles.
Collect, fight and dominate.
You'll start off with two cards of low-profile characters, but as you win more battles in places that are as iconic as Hoth or Coruscant, you'll be able to purchase new characters from the Canteen, creating the perfect team to become a legendary hologamer.
How to play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?
- Collect Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca or Darth Sidious.
- Take into account their different skills (healing, attacking, defending, etc.) when it comes to building a winning team.
- Take part in turn-based battles, fighting other teams to earn XPs and buy improvements.
- Prove your strategic skills and conquer the galaxy.
- Train your characters to make them more powerful and enhance their skills.