When you work a lot with photographs and you share them over the Internet it is of vital importance to use some type of watermark to be able to protect your graphic art from those people that aren't interested in the protection of copyright. And to do so, you can use Star Watermark.
One of the first things worth noting of Start Watermark is that it allows you to work with image batches so that it isn't necessary to add the watermark to one file at a time, and it allows you to preview the effect that the watermark will have on the images.
Among the options offered by Star Watermark Ultimate when it comes to defining the watermarks you can find:
- Both text and image watermarks, that allow the use of an image as the watermark, such as for example, a corporate logo.
- Multilayer watermarks, add different elements on each layer.
- Use transparency with the watermarks.
- Multiple formats and colours for the text watermarks.
- Repeat the watermark to cover the whole image.
- Use 3D texts for watermarks.
- And much more...
Therefore, if you want to make sure that nobody can steal your images without leaving a trace, you only have to download Star Watermark.