With the same name as a famous fictional superhero created by DC Comics, we've now got this Android and iPhone app called Starfire. An application conceived to be useful for gamers as its purpose is to allow you to chat and communicate with your game mates, friends, and members of the clans you join during your games.
Chat and messaging app for gamers.
And you already know that chat and instant messaging applications are the in thing at present: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Telegram... the thing is that all the latter have a very general purpose. The intention of Clay.io, the studio in charge of its development, is to provide us with an efficient platform aimed at the huge gamer community, which is very profitable due to the huge amount of money it's capable of moving.
And what about you? Are you one of those guys that play loads of online multiplayer matches? Well, then you might be interested in adding this application to all the tools you use to enhance your gaming experience:
- Real-time group chats that allow you to share text messages, images, and GIF animations.
- Community discussion forums.
- One-on-one private messaging.
- Support for the organization of clans and teams: manage the members and schedule events.
- Push notifications to keep up with any update.
- Hubs for specific games where you can keep up with any news about the latter.
- Advanced monitoring systems for your activities, so that you can improve your games.
It comes along with a very sober and well-organized interface so that you can move around comfortably and without any difficulties. Furthermore, as we said before, it comes along with a version in APK format for Android, so many potential users will be able to use it. So, as you can download it for free and it doesn't incorporate any in-app purchases, don't hesitate to download it and encourage your friends and family to use it to create a community.