Shoes, coats, handbags, trousers, blouses, cardigans... it doesn't matter which item or accessory you've laid your eyes on in the window display of your nearest Stradivarius store because thanks to this app you can purchase it without having to queue up to try it on or pay. Want it? Have it! As easier as ever for your iPhone and iPad.
You'll be able to access all the newest items with stock updated every day so you don't receive any unpleasant surprises. Furthermore, you'll be able to reserve your items and collect them in your nearest store without any surcharges.
Flick through its huge catalog and get ideas for your lookbook. It will only take you a few minutes to search and purchase, then choose one of the different types of delivery: checkpoint, physical store or home delivery, using the free or express method. Just like in physical shops, you'll have a month to make refunds.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Clothes and accessories catalog for men and women.
- Lookbook: find out how to follow the latest fashion with all its outfits.
- Mobile payments.
- Wallet: save your payment details for future purchases with just two clicks.
- Save your purchase tickets within the app.
- Scan: scan items in a physical store to check their availability.
- Stores nearby to your location.
- Newsletter to keep up with new collections, sales periods...
- Contact information.
When was Stradivarius born
Although it has been going around since 1994, Amancio Ortega's Inditex didn't purchase it until 1999, expanding over these years until it has managed to open 900 stores in 57 different countries. The secret of its success lies in the fact that it's a clothes and accessories range that covers that latest fashion trends for women, and also men since February 1st, 2017.