Stykz is a free application that allows you to work with animations. Create, edit and preview your own animations, that you will even be able to import to other applications to continue working with them.
With Stykz you can create all kinds of animations using stickmen. This software has been developed for users that lack any previous experience in terms of animation management, thus its comfortable system will allow you in a few simple steps to create your own animation by means of frames.
- Export your work in MOV, GIF, PNG and JPG format.
- Doesn't require great technical knowledge.
- Compatible with the figures created with Pivot StickFigure Animator, with the possibility to import STK files.
- Create frame-based animations.
- Open more than one project at the same time.
- Complete tool palette to work with the animations.
- Suggestion window to learn how to handle each one of the program's functions.
- Internal work mode, that avoids distractions: maintain all the other active applications windows hidden at all times.
- Save your work automatically and backup all the elements to be able to get rid of your work whenever you want.
A solid alternative for the users of Pivot StickFigure Animator.
Work with Stykz
The way it works by means of frames will allow you to perform on each frame part of your animation individually. Use the layers to compare the current frame on which you're working with the previous and following frame, in such a way that you obtain a fluid and precise animation.
Export the final result of your project in any of the formats supported by the application and check that everything has worked out as expected. Creating your own animations had never been so easy!