The majority of current smartphones include a default file manager, but it might not be exactly what you need. The Super File Manager app for Android allows you to keep thorough control of all the files, APKs, images or videos that are stored on your device.
Manage the files on your Android device smartly.
Tools of Super File Manager
- File transfers: it allows the transfer of any kind of file (music, videos, applications) of any size and without requiring an Internet connection.
- File manager: it allows us to rename, remove, cut, copy and past files or even make easy searches.
- File management: manage all the files on your SD card or internal memory at the same time.
- Fast search engine: capable of searching for any file in just one second.
- Boost: tool capable of controlling how we use our RAM memory and accelerating the phone with a single screen tap.