Wary about your online privacy? Don't trust WhatsApp? Not even safer alternatives like WhatsApp? Good on you, because you never know who might be spying your communications. That's what the creators of surespot probably think, as they've developed an instant messaging application that encrypts all your messages end-to-end to protect them from prying eyes, so that they're only read by their legitimate recipients.
The safest messaging application in the world.
Features of surespot
- Free and 100% open source application, without adverts.
- Totally private and anonymous communications.
- Send text, images and audio that are completely encrypted.
- 256-bit AES encryption using keys created with 521-bit ECDH.
- Possibility to use different identities from the same device.