One of the most secure methods to maintain your data secure without having to resort to security backups is to synchronise folders, allowing the possibility to copy the contents of one folder to another to have a security backup. To be able to carry out this synchronisation you can use Synchredible.
All the movements programmed
The first thing worth noting about Synchredible is how easy it is to use thanks to the guided assistant that it includes, allowing the user to configure everything following a simple set of steps.
Among the options offered by Synchredible when it comes to synchronising the data you will find:
- Include or exclude subfolders.
- Bidirectional or unidirectional synchronisation.
- Send the data to USB drives or over a local network.
- Only synchronise new files or those that have been modified.
- Eliminate files that have been eliminated from the source folder in the destination folder.
- Use filters.
- Automatic synchronisation.
- Programme the synchronisation (by day, per hour or even when Windows starts up or closes down).
Therefore, if you are looking for a programme that will allow you to synchronise your data between several folders to be able to have a security backup of your files, you only have to download Synchredible free.