When it comes to finding a decent restaurant wherever you are, you only need your mobile phone. Well, your phone and the TheFork - Restaurants booking and special offers app. With the latter, you can search for a place to eat and book a table from your Android device with just a few screen taps.
Book a table at the best price
It's an application that offers us over 40,000 restaurants in 12 different countries with millions of ratings and opinions written by users that have already visited them, which will help us to look for and choose what we really fancy. It makes use of our geolocation so that we can find any nearby restaurant if we're an unfamiliar area or visiting a place where we've never been before.
Find and book a table anywhere around the world from your phone.
These are the main features and functions of this application that's owned by TripAdvisor:
- Book a table in any restaurant in a free and easy manner with immediate confirmation.
- Find relevant information to make your booking: menu, address, average price...
- Make use of the real opinions of the user community: over 7 million ratings to find just what you're looking for.
- Exclusive offers of up to 50% that will be applied to your check.
- Search for nearby restaurants thanks to your GPS positioning.
- Find exactly what you're looking for by applying filters: price, type of cuisine, allergens, rating...
- Check a detailed datasheet about each restaurant with images and suggestions.
- Write your own reviews and help other users with your opinions.
- Build up Yums with each booking: when you get 1,000 you'll pay €10 less for your next booking and €25 if you get to 2,000.
This app or the above-mentioned TripAdvisor are becoming very popular amongst food lovers. On the one hand, because they allow us to quickly find a table and adjust our searches, and on the other, because they let us read the opinions and experiences of other users. However, we have to be careful with this issue as many of these opinions and ratings about the different establishments may not always be true: the customer isn't always right. So our piece of advice is to not get to carried away with the opinions shown on TheFork or any other app, read between the lines and put everything into a context. The app's developers are working on the improvement of the systems to verify these ratings. That's definitely an update to look forward to.
All in all, download the APK of TheFork to your Android right now if you're eager to discover new places to eat and drink or if you have to travel to unknown places: here you'll find who can advise you.