Competition between streaming music services is becoming even fiercer, that's why platforms like TIDAL are trying to differentiate themselves from the others, giving that little extra quality. We're talking about the Hi-Fi sound it offers in its catalog with a 1411 Kbps bitrate, exactly the same as a CD.
High fidelity to beat everyone else.
Deezer, Spotify or Rdio have a good reason to feel threatened by this platform that comes along with the following features:
- Hi-Fi sound with a bitrate of 1411 Kbps.
- Music videos in HD.
- Possibility to play at 320 and 96 Kbps.
- Recommendations made by their team.
- Editorial content integrated into the music.
- Offline playback mode.
- Audio Search system to identify music.
- Build your collection of favorites by just marking the music as favorite.
A step ahead of YouTube Music Key
One of the best aspects is another element that differentiates it from its competition: its over 75,000 music videos in HD format, taking the advantage regarding what YouTube Music Key has promised to offer in its service.