Remember the scene of The Simpsons in which Professor Frink tells Apu that in the future computers will be used to go on dates but the resulting couples would be so perfect that we'd lose the flirting excitement forever? Well, we can definitely say that Frink was wrong, at least in this future. The couples brought together by means of these tools are far from perfect. But Tinder must be good at something as it's got millions of users (more or less satisfied). And now you can also use Timber, the version of this popular app for Windows PC to meet people and flirt from your laptop or desktop.
The best Tinder client universally available on phones, tablets, laptops, and Windows.
The greatest drawback of Timber is that, just like its mobile version, you need to login via Facebook. And it has to be with an account with friends and photos, not an account created just for this purpose. Although, on the other hand, it might not be a bad idea after all because at least you know for sure that the people are real.
Timber is a premium Tinder client for Windows devices.
What can I do on Timber?
Its main function is about meeting people that match your profile and interests, and that are especially close by. You can do almost exactly the same as on the app but from your PC.
- Browse through the photos of users and classify them as like or don't like by swiping left or right (or using the buttons).
- Don't forget the famous super like button.
- Back button just in case you've made a mistake.
- Choose between manual or automatic location to choose where you want to search for people.
- Chat with users that you have a match with, provided that you've both liked each other.
- Block users you don't want to talk to.
- Filter your possible dates by age, group, distance or interest.
Sorry Windows 8 users, this software is only available for Windows 10. Now that you know, don't waste any more time reading instead of flirting.