When you browse the Internet from your iPhone or iPad, you probably use the default browser on iOS, Safari, or you may have decided to go for the mobile version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, but that's because you haven't had the chance to try out Total - TDownloader yet, the browser also lets you download videos from YouTube.
Browser, download manager and file manager, all in one.
Obviously, the possibility to download files hosted on Google's video site is the most important feature of this browser that makes it stand out above the rest. But it isn't its only noteworthy feature, as it also incorporates a file manager and integrates into the main cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
How to download videos with TDownloader?
It's as easy as visiting the web where the video is hosted (YouTube or any other similar site) by means of this browser and playing it. A dialog box will immediately ask us if we want to download the video to our iPhone or iPad, after which we can play it from the built-in player. Not only does it work with videos, but also with any other multimedia file such as photos and audio.
Other noteworthy functions of Total - TDownloader
- Private browsing mode.
- Download any kind of file from the Internet.
- Download manager that allows us to download files in the background.
- Built-in multimedia player from which we can manage playlists.
- Management of our accounts in the most popular online storage services.
- Management of local files from its file manager.
- Possibility to convert any web page to PDF.