Programs like WinZip, WinRAR or WinAce are well known by all users due to the fact that they are the main applications when it comes to creating and using compressed files, and all of them are very practical due to the fact that many of the files that are download from the Internet or shared with contacts are compressed, so that they are a lot easier to handle.
TUGZip is a free alternative that has nothing to envy of the commercial products on the market, because it's compatible with the majority of common compressed files [ZIP, 7-ZIP, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1 and ZOO] and several kinds of disc images (BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG), and it includes many other options, like:
- Total integration with Windows Explorer and the context menus (to "Drag&Drop" the files that we want to decompress or simply compress a folder with two clicks of the mouse).
- Create 7-ZIP, BH, BZ2, CAB, JAR, TAR and ZIP files.
- Repair corrupt ZIP files.
- Compatibility with plug-ins.
- File encryption using four different algorithms (Blowfish, DES, Triple DES and Rijndael).
If you're looking for an easy-to-use program that will allow you to decompress all the files that you download from the Internet, try out TUGZip now.
Work with ZIP, RAR and ACE files thanks to TUGZip, a free expander. Download TUGZip for free, a great alternative to the vast amount of paid applications
Requirements and additional information:
This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
Over a year ago
More than a year ago