Who says nobody is into downloading music anymore? Well, with the appearance of music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer we are now gradually downloading fewer songs to our mobile devices, whether Android or iPhone, but that doesn't mean the MP3 downloads are dead or even close to dying.
The best alternative to Spotify Premium's offline mode.
Especially if we take into account that many of us love to be able to listen to our favorite songs without relying on an Internet connection. Firstly because not everyone can afford an unlimited bandwidth rate, and secondly because we're not always going to have a WiFi or data network at reach. Yes, we know, Spotify also has a function that lets us listen to music offline, but for such purpose, we have to resort to its Premium version.
What is Tunee?
So, if we want to download single songs and not just playlists to listen to them offline, and totally free of charge, we have to resort to Tunee Music Downloader, an Android application with which we can download to our phone or tablet any song in MP3 format to have it saved on our internal storage space or SD card.
It's precisely what its name say it is, a music downloader, that also turns out to be very intuitive and easy to use. Its interface is split into two sections, the upper part from where you can search for any song by name or artist, and the lower part that is basically the application's built-in player.
Download in MP3 or listen via streaming, you choose.
But, don't think this app can only be used to download music, as it also allows us to listen to our favorite songs without downloading anything, via streaming through its simple player that hardly comes along with a Play button and a Pause button.
How to download Tunee Music?
Well, Tunee Music Downloader Pro is no longer available in Google Play. Typical Google issues concerning their strict policy about everything that's got to do with music and video downloads. But luckily enough, we're still offering you the download of its APK. Just tap the download button and in a few seconds, you'll have the installation file on your phone as it's ver light, hardly weighing 800kB. Once installed, using the app is easy peasy:
- Search for the song you want to download or listen via streaming.
- You'll see a list of songs that meet your search criteria, with info about the length of the song, its weight and quality in kbps.
- Tap on the song of your choice to mark it blue. On the top bar,two buttons will appear: one to download and one to play.
- If you choose to play the song it will start playing instantly (you might have to wait for a few seconds due to buffering).
- If you press the download button you'll have the song downloaded to your Music folder in a matter of minutes.