iTunes is probably the music library management software par excellence. Nevertheless, despite its popularity, it still has certain limitations that TunesGo has decided to amend.
The ultimate music manager for computers and mobile devices
One of the things iTunes doesn't allow you to do is transfer music from an iOS device to a computer. That means we can download music from a device to our PC... but, what if you use Android? Well, you can now also use iTunes with Android to sync your library with this program.
A complete suite to control all the aspects of your Android or iPhone from your PC desktop.
But music isn't the only aspect that you can make the most of. You can also make backups and restore the latter or even transfer contacts between different smartphones.
- Manage multimedia resources such as photos, songs and videos.
- Import or export contacts between different phones.
- Install APKs or uninstall applications.
- Explore different folders and files.
- Make backups and restore previous ones.
- Tool to create GIFs with your photos or videos.
- Root your Android device with a simple click.
It's undoubtedly one of the best applications you can download if you want to gain thorough control over your smartphone or tablet, without any surprises, from your Windows desktop.